7 – 8 October 2020
7/10/2020: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (after work drink from 6 p.m.)
8/10/2020: 10h – 18h
Jan van Rijswijcklaan 191
Pumps & Valves
Maintenance takes place simultaneously with the Pumps & Valves event.
FREE SHUTTLE BETWEEN BERCHEM STATION AND ANTWERP EXPO: TAKE THE MAIN EXIT OF THE BERCHEM STATION AND FIND A TAXI DRIVER WITH A SIGN OF OUR EVENTS ON THE DASHBOARDS.
- From Brussels via the E19 motorway: take Exit 5a “Antwerpen-Centrum”. At the lights, turn left, direction Singel-Zuid. At the second lights, turn left into Jan van Rijswijcklaan. After 200 m you’ll see Antwerp Expo on your left.
- From Ghent via the E17 motorway: take Exit 5 “Wilrijk/Berchem” off the ring, then first right and first right again at the ESSO gas station. Turn right again at the end of the street and you’ll see Antwerp Expo at your right.
- From Breda, Hasselt or Turnhout: take the ring road in the direction of Brussels. Take Exit 5, marked “Wilrijk”. At the lights, you will see an arrow for Antwerp expo ahead of you. Drive past the Crowne Plaza Hotel on your left. Turn right at the end of the street and you’ll see Antwerp Expo to the right.
- By train (NMBS): take the train to the Antwerp Central Station. From the station, take tram number 2, tram 6 or bus 17. More info on www.belgianrail.be.
- By tram (De Lijn): Tram 2: Merksem – Hoboken (direction Hoboken) and Tram 6: Luchtbal – Olympiade (direction Olympiade). Both trams stop right in front of the entrance to Antwerp Expo. More info on www.delijn.be.
- By bus (De Lijn): Bus 17: Rijnkaai – Centraal Station – UZA (direction UZA) and bus 22: Groenplaats – Valaar – UZA (direction UZA). More info on www.delijn.be.
- You can use the paying parking at the visitor’s parking Vogelzang right next to Antwerp Expo
- You can park for free at the public road on the Vogelzanglaan and on different parkings in the area.